Welcome to the HMC Website!
The Hayward Motorcycle Club was started in 1946 and ran the first Cowbell enduro same year. We meet once a month in Castro Valley to discuss new agenda, plan family rides and talk motorcycle shop. If you like to have fun riding with the family, if you want to get started in racing cross country or enduros, if you like dual sport rides, if you want to find people to ride with, we have members that enjoy one or all of these. Being part of a club has its benefits.
- Published on Friday, 05 September 2014 03:01
Welcome 2014 District 36 / SRT Championship Enduro riders!
We are pleased to announce the details of the 68th Annual Cowbell Enduro at Upper Lake, CA.
A major announcement we are very happy to tell you is due to the efforts of Don Amador at Blue Ribbon Coalition and the cooperation of the USFS we now have a bypass around private property that will allow us to use trails the Cowbell has not used since 2006!
The folks over at 707 Suspension are sponsoring a great contest, combining The Cowbell Enduro and The Lilliputian. They will be giving out 3 $100 checks, one for C ,B and A class riders. The way it works is the best results overall in each race combined will be the prize winners for each class.
Contact Joel Burkett at 707 Suspension
Here is the flyer for the 2014 Cowbell Enduro
- Published on Wednesday, 17 September 2014 00:06
The 2013 Cowbell was another success! A huge thank you to everyone that attended, participated and helped out. We couldnt have done it without any of you. Here are some highlights -
- We had 127 paid entries, which was the highest number out of the first 5 Enduros in this season. A large handful of riders were first timers, which was great to see.
- A big thank you to club member Bill for fighting the pain for getting poisen oak in his eye and taking pictures of riders coming into Check 2, which can be seen here.
- This year we received a donation trophy for the Hard Luck award. There were several contenders, but we eventually awarded it to Ingo who came all the way to Middlecreek and could not get his bike started the morning of the event. Here is a picture of him holding his plaque.
Congratulations to all!
Here are the Results to the 2013 Cowbell Enduro -