Welcome to the HMC Website!
The Hayward Motorcycle Club was started in 1946 and ran the first Cowbell enduro same year. We meet once a month in Castro Valley to discuss new agenda, plan family rides and talk motorcycle shop. If you like to have fun riding with the family, if you want to get started in racing cross country or enduros, if you like dual sport rides, if you want to find people to ride with, we have members that enjoy one or all of these. Being part of a club has its benefits.
- Published on Thursday, 13 November 2014 01:13
We had another amazing Cowbell Enduro this year. With the rain on Thursday night and clear skys on Saturday morning, it was perfect riding conditions! HMC would like to say a big Thank You to all the riders and volunteers that helped made a successful event.
Here is a picture of HMC member Jim presenting the overall winner Nolan Irwin his trophy
Here are the results
- Published on Wednesday, 17 September 2014 00:06
The 2013 Cowbell was another success! A huge thank you to everyone that attended, participated and helped out. We couldnt have done it without any of you. Here are some highlights -
- We had 127 paid entries, which was the highest number out of the first 5 Enduros in this season. A large handful of riders were first timers, which was great to see.
- A big thank you to club member Bill for fighting the pain for getting poisen oak in his eye and taking pictures of riders coming into Check 2, which can be seen here.
- This year we received a donation trophy for the Hard Luck award. There were several contenders, but we eventually awarded it to Ingo who came all the way to Middlecreek and could not get his bike started the morning of the event. Here is a picture of him holding his plaque.
Congratulations to all!
Here are the Results to the 2013 Cowbell Enduro -