- Published on Saturday, 06 January 2018 02:56
Hello HMC members/family and friends! Below are some free rides that several HMC members will be gathering at and we hope to see you there!
- February 17-19 - Presidents Day Weekend in the desert near Ridgecrest
- This is an annual trek made by many HMC members, family and extend friends. Most people camp for more days then just the weekend. Camping is usually very near the Wagon Wheel OHV site. Please shoot us an email if you would like specifics.
- March 4 - Family BBQ and ride, Carnegie
- Another annual event where everyone comes out for a great day. Free food sponsored by HMC, re-connect with friends, meet new friends, reminisce about the last Cowbell, etc. As always this event is open to anyone and everyone. We are always looking for new riders to join the gang (not an actual gang).